Classes in Quito
Study Spanish in Quito
Whether you want to take our regular classes, get DELE trained or truly get to know the culture of Ecuador, we are sure to have the right program for you. We have developed our classes over the course of teaching Spanish in Quito for over 20 years. Check out all of our different course offers below
Looking to certify your Spanish by taking the DELE test? We have a program specifically designed to prepare you to take the test.
Are you a Spanish teacher looking to improve your craft? This program will give you the skills necessary to reach students of all levels.
Looking to get a crash course in Spanish? This program will give you all the skills you need to enjoy your trip to Latin America.
Explore the city of Quito with a certified Spanish teacher learning Spanish in real life situations during these cultural field trips.
All of our courses:
- Utilize a syllabus that is in accordance with the International Standards of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). All classes follow the natural progression of language aquisition.
- Focus on Latin-American Spanish with an emphasis on Ecuadorian culture. You will be happy to find that Ecuadorian Spanish is widely considered one of the clearest and most easily understood accents in the entire Spanish speaking world.
- Apply a well balanced methodology which covers the four aspects of language learning; reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Through our cultural and homestay packages, students will also have the opportunity to be completely immersed and practice their language in meaningful context.
- A personalized Spanish book and all necessary study materials
- Evaluation of your Spanish level upon arrival
- Tour of the neighborhood
- Help from our friendly staff for all your needs
- Singing and dancing to traditional songs every Friday
- One hour of class is 55 minutes to allow for a coffee break and to ensure that teachers and students are fresh
- Coffee, water, and tea available all day