Internship at Vida Verde Spanish School
Organization: Centro de Español Vida Verde
Job Type: Internship
Location: Quito, Ecuador
Job Posting Date: May
Would you like to be our new student coordinator, marketing assistant, translator and webmaster? Vida Verde Spanish School offers you a unique internship in Quito, Ecuador, that challenges you in all of the above mentioned fields.
You would be required to:
- Promote Vida Verde Spanish School by personal contact, internet, brochures, mailings, etc.
- Keep the website and blog up-to-date and manage content
- Communicate with students and travel agencies
- Organize and participate in activities on weekend and afternoons
- Develop and coordinate our volunteer programs and place volunteers
Some of the benefits of this placement are:
- Free Spanish lessons – depending on available teachers
- A special discount on an intensive Spanish program
- Contact with students from all over the world
- Visiting fantastic places in Ecuador such as Quilotoa, Mindo, Tena and Baños during Vida Verde Spanish School excursions – for free
- USD 300 per month
The requirements for this placement are:
- Fluent English and good Spanish (including reading and writing)
- Additional spoken languages (especially German) are a plus
- Experience in tourism, marketing and web content management
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Commitment for 6 months (usually Jan-Jun or Jul-Dec)
For additional information feel free to contact us.
Rosa Laura García Caiza
Our Course Strength
Vida Verde was an exceptional experience for me. The school was welcoming and friendly. The professors were very impressive, they quickly discovered what I knew, or rather what I didn´t know, and pushed me very hard to study and practice new material. The classes were well structured and fun, and my Spanish quickly improved.
My name is Jennifer Cumming. I am a Canadian that travelled to Quito this year to study Spanish.
I want to thank all of you for your valuable collaboration for 7 years! It is an honor for me to work with the best teachers.
Like many students travelling to Ecuador I have chosen Quito as the ideal place to combine a Spanish language course with my volunteer work. I decided for a tuition at Vida Verde in order to enhance my knowledge in Spanish in a short time and to apply it in a proper manner at my volunteer foundation CENIT.