Our one-on-one program is Vida Verde´s most popular class choice. It offers a personalized approach to learning Spanish which is adaptable to the needs of any student. This is the best choice for those who want to learn Spanish as quickly as possible, as we have noticed that our students progress about 25% faster when taking individual classes as compared with group classes.
- Beginners: Work through the lower levels so you can begin communicating faster.
- Intermediate and Advanced: Identify and correct the gaps in your knowledge so you can advance in fluency.
- Personalized material: Recieve a book tailored for your level and needs.
- Progress at your own pace: Work at the speed that you are comfortable with.
- Topics of Interest: Focus on topics which are important to you such as literature, politics, grammar or cultural topics.
Vida Verde is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are flexible! Start on any day of the week and study for any number of hours. The majority of students take a minimum of 4 hours.
- Morning classes: 8:30 am – 12:30 am
- Afternoon classes 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Classes are 55 minutes in length in order to include a social coffee break to practice your conversation skills and to get to know other students and teachers. On Fridays, the whole school gathers together to play and sing traditional Ecuadorian songs during the break.