Group classes are a blast and a great way to learn Spanish with people from all cultures! Our teachers are trained to work with groups and to get conversations going, even at the most basic of levels. We believe that meaningful communication is at the core of language learning, so we strive to naturally create these situations in class.
- Grow together: Learn with people who are at your same level, building off of each other’s successes.
- Real Communication: Talk with people who are at your own level under the guidance of an expert teacher.
- Small Classes: By capping our class sizes at 6 people, we ensure that each student gets individual attention.
Disclaimer: In order to best meet the needs of our students, we limit our classes to pre-formed groups or people that we know will work well together based on their level of Spanish.
Vida Verde is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are flexible! Start on any day of the week and study for any number of hours. The majority of students take a minimum of 4 hours.
- Morning classes: 8:30 am – 12:30 am
- Afternoon classes 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Classes are 55 minutes in length in order to include a social coffee break to practice your conversation skills and to get to know other students and teachers. On Fridays, the whole school gathers together to play and sing traditional Ecuadorian songs during the break.